20W USB-C PD3.0 Compatible Laptop/Tablet/Mobile AC Adapter Battery Charger Power Supply PSU Power Adapter For USB-C 20W (DC Output: 5V, 9V & 12V / 3A, 2.22A & 1.67A)
Charger is CE & ROHS Compliant ensuring the materials used are the highest standards in Europe. This charger support Fast Charge and Sync
For fast charging: Power adapter and device, both should support fast charging
Note: This is a multi variation listing with Options to buy:
(Please select your required item from above drop down box accordingly)
Option 1- Charger Only
Option 2- Charger+1m Type-C To Lightning Cable
Option 3- Charger+2m Type-C To Lightning Cable
Option 4- 1m Cable Only (Type-C To Lightning)
Option 5- 2m Cable Only (Type-C To Lightning)
Auto Adjustable Output Voltage & Current
5V 3A ,9V 2.22A, 12V 1.67A
Connectivity: USB-C(Type C)
Condition: Brand New, With UK Plug
Output Voltage: DC 5V 9V 12V
Output Current: 3A, 2.22A, 1.67A
Input Voltage: 100-240V
Fast Charge Protocols: PD3.0, QC3.0, FCP, SCP, AFC
Safety Standards: Certified to CE Standards & RoHS compliant
HIGH QUALITY AND SAFE:
Identical current level is a guarantee for flawless laptop/Tablet/Mobile-Device performance and battery charging. Series of safety assets increase charging stability and provide protection from short-circuit.
- The top-quality Lite-am® charger
- Over voltage, High temperature and Short-Circuit protection
- 100% compatible with Listed Model in the tittle
- The charger works with laptops/Tablets/Mobile-Devices just like the original charger
Lite-am® Guarantee: All Lite-am® branded products have a 12 months warranty that begins on the date of purchase.
If there are any product quality problems, please feel free to contact our customer service agents for help.
New, 1 Year Warranty!
30-Days Money Back!
- Lite-am adapters use good quality & certified components.
- Lite-am adapter has over-voltage protection, good heat dissipation, balanced output, exquisite workmanship, and is generally more resistant to falling.
- Input Voltage shut down is low
- Limiting the Output of Over Voltage
- Limiting the Output of Current
- Protection against Humidity and Moisture
- Protection of your notebook against Electrical Hazards
- Powers the internal battery of your laptop and charges while you travel
- It is built to surpass the Output Power of your laptops/Tablets/Mobile-Devices adapter
- Protection against Short Circuit
- Protection against Overvoltage
- Protection against Overload
- Humidity varies from 10% to 90%
- Load Regulation varies upto +/-5%
- Line Regulation varies upto +/-5%
- Specializes in Retail Packaging
- Compatibility is guaranteed where Voltage & Amps is same as OEM
We assure that all products sold on our website are high quality and free from defects in material and workmanship. We offer 1 year warranty and 30 days money back Guarantee. We assure that every customer shopping with us is safe and secure. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will reply to you within 24 hours. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
Power AC adapter/charger not charging?
There are few steps we can take to test the Power Adapter/Charger. Before getting started, if you have a removable battery make sure it is installed correctly.
1. If no power indicator on the laptops/Tablets/Mobile-Devices, try with different Mains Lead or check Mains Lead fuse.
2. Check the adapter/charger connections.
- Make sure all the cables are in good shape, with no wear or breaks.
- Connect everything firmly. There should be no significant movement on any of the connections. If moving the plug in the port affects charging, or the connection is loose, the port or charger is damaged and service is required.
3. Measuring the output of the adapter/charger.
- Test the output of the adapter with a multimeter, If the adapter indicates that the output is 5V 9V 12V, it should 5V 9V 12V when we test.
4. Replace it with a new Power adapter/charger.
Important Buyers Guide:
Our Replacement adapters are compatible with the laptops/Tablets/Mobile-Devices you are purchasing for. In most cases, you find that laptop varies their adapters even with the same series of laptops. It is not ideal to search for your replacement adapter with the Model or series of a laptop.
In order to get the identical laptops/Tablets/Mobile-Devices charger it would be best to use the points below to identify if this adapter is correct before placing the order:
- Please compare the Output Voltage/Amps of your original charger with the description of the replacement charger you are about to order (Found under the Specification Section Below). You will be able to find this on the label of your old charger or on the bottom of your laptops/Tablets/Mobile-Devices (Sometimes found under the battery in the battery compartment on the laptop body, but not on the battery itself). Ideally, try and match it off with your old or working charger.
- Please compare the charging tip/connectors shape and size with your old charger to see it matches.
- IN CASE OF ANY DIFFICULTY THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE THROUGH CONTACT US.
Package Contents: Depending on your selected option:
Charger Only Or Cable Only Or Charger+Cable
For more information about delivery, payment, warranty and returns visit FAQ.