65W 19.5V 3.34A Compatible Laptop AC Adapter Battery Charger Power Supply PSU Power Adapter For HP 65W 19.5V 3.34A, DC Tip 7.4*5.0mm
This charger is compatible with HP Laptop that requires 65W 19.5V 3.34A and has DC Pin Size 7.4*5.0mm
Output Voltage: 19.5V
Output Current: 3.34A
Input Voltage: 100-240V 50-60Hz 1.5A
DC Pin Size: 7.4mm x 5.0mm (With Centre Octagonal Pin)
Safety Standards: Certified to CE & RoHS compliant
Note: We strongly recommend checking your laptop adapter output voltage, output current and DC pin size before buying, if they are matching with the above output voltage, output current and DC pin size.
New, 1 Year Warranty!
30-Days Money Back!
Lite-am AC Adapter/Charger- 65W 19.5V 3.33A is perfectly manufactured and a premium quality power adapter that is currently available for this Model. This product guarantees to meet or exceed the original specifications of 65W 19.5V 3.33A
CE, ROHS Compliant ensuring the materials used are the highest standards in Europe that provides highest level of safety, reliability, dependability and adaptability.
- Lite-am adapters use good quality & certified components.
- Lite-am adapter has over-voltage protection, good heat dissipation, balanced output, exquisite workmanship, and is generally more resistant to falling.
- Input Voltage shut down is low
- Limiting the Output of Over Voltage
- Limiting the Output of Current
- Protection against Humidity and Moisture
- Protection of your notebook against Electrical Hazards
- Powers the internal battery of your laptop and charges while you travel
- It is built to surpass the Output Power of your laptop's AC adapter
- Protection against Short Circuit
- Protection against Overvoltage
- Protection against Overload
- Humidity varies from 10% to 90%
- Load Regulation varies upto +/-5%
- Line Regulation varies upto +/-5%
- Specializes in Retail Packaging
- Compatibility is guaranteed where Voltage & Amps is same as OEM
Prolong the life of your laptop charger/adapter:
Take great care when plugging and unplugging the laptop charger/adapter cord. Just yanking it out can loosen the connections and make it eventually not work. Another tip to keep your laptop charger lasting longer is to keep it out of extreme heating conditions, leaving it in a car on an extremely hot or cold day. This can damage its effectiveness to supply your laptop with power efficiently. Avoid rough surfaces with the laptop charger/adapter cord that could tear or rub off the exterior protective cord which protects the internal wires. If wires become exposed, it is time to throw away the charger as it could become a fire hazard.
Sometimes the actual transformer segment that is in the middle of the charger/adapter which resembles a brick can get hot. It is recommended it to put it into a spot where it can get air instead of allowing it to overheat. When it is not in use, unplug it for some time to keep it from getting hot. When transporting it, keep it in a laptop case or bag so that you do not drop it while carrying it and when wrapping the cord around it, make sure it is loose.
Many of these tips can help extend the life of your laptop charger/adapter and will keep it lasting longer. It is probably a good idea to find one to keep on back up just in case your current one ever goes bad. They are not overly expensive and are invaluable when it comes to using your laptop
We assure that all products sold on our website are high quality and free from defects in material and workmanship. We offer 1 year warranty and 30 days money back Guarantee. We assure that every customer shopping with us is safe and secure. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will reply to you within 24 hours. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
AC adapter/charger not charging?
There are few steps we can take to test the AC Adapter/Charger. Before getting started, if you have a removable battery make sure it is installed correctly.
1. If no power indicator on the laptop, try with different Mains Lead or check Mains Lead fuse.
2. Check the adapter/charger connections.
- Make sure all the cables are in good shape, with no wear or breaks.
- Connect everything firmly. There should be no significant movement on any of the connections. If moving the plug in the port affects charging, or the connection is loose, the port or charger is damaged and service is required.
3. Measuring the output of the adapter/charger.
- Test the output of the adapter with a multimeter, If the adapter indicates that the output is 19.5v, it should >= 19.5v when we test.
4. Replace it with a new ac adapter/charger.
Important Buyers Guide:
Our Replacement adapters are compatible with the laptop you are purchasing for. In most cases, you find that laptop varies their adapters even with the same series of laptops. It is not ideal to search for your replacement adapter with the Model or series of a laptop.
In order to get the identical laptop charger it would be best to use the points below to identify if this adapter is correct before placing the order:
- Please compare the Output Voltage/Amps of your original charger with the description of the replacement charger you are about to order (Found under the Specification Section Below). You will be able to find this on the label of your old charger or on the bottom of your laptop (Sometimes found under the battery in the battery compartment on the laptop body, but not on the battery itself). Ideally, try and match it off with your old or working charger.
- Please compare the charging tip/connectors shape and size with your old charger to see it matches.
- IN CASE OF ANY DIFFICULTY THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE THROUGH CONTACT US.
Package Contents: Depending on your order
1 x AC Adapter Charger Only
1 x Charger+1.8m UK Mains Lead Only
For more information about delivery, payment, warranty and returns visit FAQ.